123-01 Roosevelt Avenue
Public Transportation Directions:
Subway: 7 to Mets – Willets Point.
The 7 train connects with:
- E, F, M, R at Jackson Heights: 74 Street – Broadway (Roosevelt Avenue).
- LIRR Commuter Railroad at Woodside – 61st Street
- N & W trains at Queensboro Plaza.
- 4, 5, 6, S (42nd Street Shuttle) trains, and Metro-North Commuter Railroad at Grand Central
- B, D, F, M trains at 5th Avenue
- 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, N, Q, R, S (42nd Street Shuttle) trains at Times Square; connection to the Port Authority Bus Terminal via the passageway to A, C, E trains.
Bus: Q48 (runs directly in front of the stadium).
Both the 7 train and Q48 bus connects with various buses at Main Street – Roosevelt Avenue including the Q44SBS, N20G, Q12, Q15/Q15A, Q17, Q19, Q20 (A/B), Q25, Q26, Q27, Q34, Q50, Q65, Q66. Click here for more information.
LIRR: Port Washington Branch trains to Mets – Willets Point.
- Strike Out Targeting 2019: T-Day at Flushing - 08/29/2019 - 15:00 - 22:00