About Our Events.
We are looking for organizers in all sporting markets in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Japan for events in the future. Once we have a team in all sporting markets, we can then also mobilize surveillance abuse survivors for all types of events (sporting and non-sporting). Our people have been involved in events such as:
- Public lectures
- Baseball events
We plan to be at events such as:
- Political Rallies
- Worship Services
- Football / Basketball Events
We always have our events from Sundays – Thursdays. We do not hold events on Fridays or Saturdays for religious reasons. On sporting events, our people come with a unified look, wearing the appropriate shirts (or sweatshirts) for the events. On non-sporting events, we have our people wearing our #UnAmerican t-shirts to the events. On certain events, usually when we are going to political rallies, lecture events, and churches, we require people to wear a corporate dress code. Below are images of the merchandise we require people who are going to our events to buy.
|Front of Shirt|
We are looking for regional organizers to help us organize events. Below is what we are looking for in a regional organizer.
Regional Managers Will Do The Following:
1) Obtaining permits for events. Strike Out Targeting recommends at events that you are across the street from the actual stadium because if you have more than 20 people, you will absolutely need a permit, and even then issues can occur.
2) Screening potential attendees and maintaining good communications with potential attendees. We have reached a level of credibility that they will use all means to try to stop our outreach, including the usage of false flags, and provocateurs (built in our community already as perps).
3) Look up NFL, MLB, and NBA schedules for potential games for people to go to. Organizers will need to set up enough time for people to get the t-shirts / sweatshirts necessary for Strike Out Targeting events (MLB / Umbrella Name: Strike Out Targeting, NFL Version – Sack Surveillance Abuse, NBA – Slam Dunk Targeting)
4) Keeping in constant communication with international organizers: Brian Marks, Susan Wells, Reginald Dawson.
5) Contacting local mainstream media outlets about the event.
6) Passing out Strike Out Targeting flyers at events.
Sporting events will be branded under Strike Out Targeting, Sack Surveillance Abuse, Slam Dunk Targeting, and Puck Electronic Harassment.
Non sporting events will be branded differently.
To get in contact with us, click here, and enter in your information.